AP100: Real Estate Valuation
(No.146), September 7 - 10 (Wednesday-Saturday), 2022 , 08:30 - 17:00
(Conducted in Thai. On request interpreter)
(No.146), September 7 - 10 (Wednesday-S
aturday), 2022 , 08:30 - 17:00
This course provides one of the four fundamental aspects of real estate feasibility analysis (in terms of legal, marketing, physical and financial aspects). Of these four days, some 15 instructors will be met so that the participants will be provided with thorough understanding on related laws and regulations related to real estate.
- To expect the participants thoroughly and comprehensively on understanding all related laws and regulations to real estate valuation.
- To enable them to use in real life through case studies
- Property owners: individual owners as well as private and public institutions holding real estate for use or investment.
- High and middle-level managers who need to understand valuation techniques for planning or supervising their business.
- Financial institutions or financial or loan related department.
The expected number of participants is 30-40.
Means of Training:
Lectures, exercises, testing, case studies and field surveys
- Collection of course materials
- Selected reading materials
Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai Director, Thai Real Estate Business School Board member,
Valuers Association of Thailand Advisor to Housing Mortgage Association Advisor to Property Managers Association
||• Introduction: laws and real estate markets
• Building and land controls
• Land codes and land laws
• Land readjustment scheme
||• Legal contracts and consumer protection
• Environmental impact assessment and real estate
• Buiding controls
• Construction controls of other related agencies
||• Laws and regulations on land development
• Laws related to property management
• Laws of special agencies
• Direct experience of developers
• Case studies: laws and property value
||• Land expropriation and compensation
• Taxes and taxation on real estate
• Panel discussion
- Alumni will receive 10% discount (Limited for a payment made 2 weeks in advance)
- Cash refund for withholding tax 3% only juristic person
- For juristic person, the course fee can be applied for 200% tax deduction.
Dr. Sopon Pornchokchai
President, Agency For Real Estate Affairs Co.,Ltd.
Related courses that might interest you