RE100: Law and Regulation in real estate field
1. To expect the participants thoroughly and comprehensively on understanding all related laws and regulations to real estate valuation.
2. To enable them to use in real life through case studies.
1. Property owners: individual owners as well as private and public institutions holding real estate for use or investment.
2. High and middle - level managers who need to understand valuation techniques for planning or supervising their business.
3. Financial institutions or financial or loan related department.
The expected number of participants is 30-40.
Means of Training:
Lectures, exercises, testing, case studies and field surveys.
1. Collection of course materials.
2. Selected reading materials.
- Prof.Aswin Bijayayodhin
Professor, Faculty of Architecture, Chulalongkorn University.
Former Director, National Real Estate Information Center.
- Mr.Suchart Monkollertlop
The Judge, Administrative Court.
Former Director, Legal Division, Department of Lands.
- Mr.Chanin Buathong
Ex-valuation Specialist, Government Savings Bank.
- Mr.Wason Khongchantr
Director, Valuation, Agency for Real Estate Affairs.
- Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai
Director, Thai Real Estate Business School.
Board member, Valuers Association of Thailand.
Advisor to Housing Mortgage Association.
Advisor to Property Managers Association.
- Introduction: laws and real estate markets.
- Building and land controls.
- Land codes and land laws.
- Land readjustment scheme.
- Legal contracts and consumer protection.
- Environmental impact assessment and real estate.
- Buiding controls.
- Construction controls of other related agencies.
- Laws and regulations on land development.
- Laws related to property management.
- Laws of special agencies.
- Direct experience of developers.
- Case studies: laws and property value.
- Land expropriation and compensation.
- Taxes and taxation on real estate.
- Panel discussion.
(VAT 7% not included)