The coverage of this survey includes:
- Housing projects currently offered for sale in Hanoi. Projects which was sold or booked out at the date of the survey in November 2016 were not considered because they were not considered current supplies anymore.
- In terms of areas, this survey covers Hanoi, the Capital City of Vietnam.
- Condominiums or owner-occupied apartments and low-rise residences of all form (detached houses, semi-detached or rowhouses) are covered.
- The analysis will be about the latest market situation for Hanoi as a whole with the implication and outlook for 2016-7.
- Further analysis will be based on location (districts or zones) on types of housing (condominium or low-rise housing) and on different price range.
- Analysis will be focused on the magnitude of the development, units offered for sale, units launched in 2016 and before, units sold in 2016, units still left for 2017, sale rates per month and the like.
- Price changes of different types of housing projects to explore the potential and sales problems of housing projects of different types, price range and locations.
- Demand analysis via the supply stream, the taking up rate and the changes in price of properties.
The Executive Seminar:
The schedule at this exclusive seminar is as follows:
||Welcome Guests & Registration
||Presentation on the latest of 2016 Housing Market Findings & 2017 Implications
Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai, President, Agency for Real Estate Affairs
||Panel Discussion: 2017 Outlook for Housing Market in Hanoi with Representative from Department of Property & Real Estate
Management - Ministry of Construction; Representative from a
commercial bank; Representative from a leading real estate firm in
Vietnam; Leaders of Vietnam National Real Estate Association
(VNREA) and Thailand Agency for Real Estate Affairs
||End of the Executive Seminar.
In addition, some international experiences on real estate boom and busts will be presented as well.
Institute of Enterprise and Real Estate is a science-itechnology organization operating under the laws of Vietnam. Its principles are towards professionalism, sustainability and innovation aiming for the benefits of the communities and the value of real estate organizations and members.
Agency for Real Estate Affairs or AREA is the largest real estate information, research and valuation centre in the ASEAN, with the most frequently updated data from field surveys. We refrain from real estate brokerage and self-interest property development in order to avoid potential conflicts of interest.
Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai, the President is with the global advisory of the US Appraisal Foundation and a Rep. of the Int'l Assoc of Assessing Officers. He was a consultant to the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia and Indonesia.
Contact: Miss Nguyen Thi Huyen, Institute of Enterprise and Real Estate
email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comTel. +84.9.6793.2205
or Miss Monthida Riabriang, Agency for Real Estate Affairs
www.area.co.th email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +66.2.295.3905